Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Maci Bookout Angers Fans for Having Fun Too Soon After Baby's Birth

12 comments
Teen Mom OG Maci Bookout's parenting skills have come under

fire once again after the reality star steps away from her mommy duties for a little fun time.

As fans may recall, Bookout gave birth to her third child, Maverick Reed, on May 31. After only a few weeks, Bookout was spotted attending a concert with friends. Bookout tweeted to followers, “Headed out to #Riverbend to support our local guy @Kanebrown.”

Later the photo below hit the internet, showing Bookout and her fiance,Taylor Mckinney, along with friends having a blast at a Kane Brown concert.
One follower was quick to slam Bookout reminding her that it was too soon for her to be leaving a newborn child. The commenter wrote, @MaciBookoutMTV @kanebrown didn't you just have have your third kid 2 weeks ago??? Stay home. Parent.

Tell us your thoughts! How soon is too soon to take a break after giving birth?

12 comments :

  1. Every mother needs time out with her spouse, I know she S a new mother, but look at Chrissy tiygen and John Commond she just had a baby too there Is nothing wrong with it and they both love being a mother so let it be they are both great mothers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you I did the same thing to when I had my two babys

      Delete
    2. I agree with you I did the same thing to when I had my two babys

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with her having a time out I did the same thing to mother like us we need a time with our spouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing wrong with her having a time out I did the same thing to mother like us we need a time with our spouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't see nothing wrong with her going out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't see nothing wrong with her going out

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leave her alone, she has 3 children and more than likely a very responsible babysitter! I have 5 children and if I can find a sitter to go to a concert, you can bet I'm going!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just leave the girl alone! Everyone needs time away from their kids to decompress...Not a thing wrong with going out and having some fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't see a beer in her had and it's a outside concert so what's the big deal I have three kids I go and hang out with just my husband what's the big deal .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Honestly this person needs to settle down. She's allow to have time to herself. Good for her for having some fun.

    ReplyDelete

  10. arab sex stories

    مواقع قصص سكس فقط

    arab sex movies
    http://qssneek.net

    http://x6x.co

    http://uk.x6x.co

    http://msry.x6x.co

    http://s3ody.x6x.co

    http://ae.qssneek.net
    http://de.qssneek.net

    http://vb.qssneek.net

    http://eg.qssneek.net
    http://fr.qssneek.net
    http://it.qssneek.net

    http://jo.qssneek.net

    http://ksa.qssneek.net
    http://s3ody.qssneek.net

    http://usa.qssneek.net
    http://qssx.co



    مواقع قصص سكس فقط

    www.qss-sex.com

    منتديات نسوانجى

    منتديات سعودى

    منتديات خليجى

    منتديات امريكانى

    منتديات فرنساوى

    منتديات الانجليز

    منتديات مصرى

    منتديات سعودى

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 1

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 2

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 3

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 4

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 5

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 6

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 7

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 8

    منتديات قصص سكس نيك 9

    اكبر موقع قصص سكس

    اكبر موقع قصص سكس

    اكبر موقع قصص سكس

    اكبر موقع قصص سكس

    اكبر موقع افلام سكس

    قصص سكس محارم,قصص سكس سحاق,قصص سكس عربي,قصص سكس اللواط,قصص سكس السحاق,قصص سكس لواط,قصص سكس محارم,قصص سكس المحارم,قصص سكس,قصص سكس عرب,صور سكس,افلام سكس

    756788888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

    ReplyDelete