Source:ChristianPost
She is without a doubt one of MTV's favorite reality stars when she started out on 16 & Pregnant and now a Former Teen Mom 2 star, which she's coming back Since the release of her book, Amber sat down with the Christian Post to explain how life is for her now and her plans for giving back to the community by opening up a boot camp-rehab! “It’s going to be sort of a boot camp-rehab. I feel like, for addicts… we have a lot of excuses. Sometimes it takes a little kick in the butt in order to move forward. It’s going to be counselling, everything you can think of that can help somebody, I’m hoping and wanting to put in my facility. Maybe it’s not going to happen very soon, but in the end, before I die, I know that I will have this going on, and it will continue.” We're extremely happy to hear Amber's future plans, and it's good to see how she's trying to make a difference for those who struggle with addictions. What's your thoughts on Amber's plans for a boot camp-rehab?

It's a great idea. Amber was on Teen Mom not Teen Mom 2. Both shows have different casts
ReplyDelete