Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Teen Mom OG Farrah Abraham Shares More Horrific Experiences With Injections!

6 comments


Why Teen Mom OG Farrah Abraham feels the need to share with us ANOTHER horrifying experience is beyond us!

According to InTouch, on Nov. 11 Abraham took to her Instagram sharing this video of her receiving more lip injections. She captioned the video, “All plump and pretty!” Ugh!

If you got a little nauseous from watching the first video, then be warned! Abraham's second video is even worse! In the video below, we see Abraham getting more injections but time to her face.

6 comments :

  1. So sad!! Wrong people end up with money in the world.... Should be making a difference with your money in the world your still ugly! Feel so sorry for her child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I don't get is why get all this done now when you are young. Why not wait until you need botox. Put your money to better use. Make a difference in the world, not your face. She is looking more and more fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really, why can't she just grow up stay out of the spotlight and just take care of her kid. I stopped reading articles about farrah but for some reason I clicked on this one, when are people going to realize beauty is natural not fake lips,butts, cheeks etc. She looked way better before she had any work done

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got a DUI for getting in your car and driving it 2 seconds down the street. Lol " I wasn't driving" " I shouldn't have gotten a dui"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got a DUI for getting in your car and driving it 2 seconds down the street. Lol " I wasn't driving" " I shouldn't have gotten a dui"

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoever said she should just get off all the attension train stuff and raise sophia is so right all this negative attention seeking she needs serious mental help but hey just like the curious people watching sex video she's making the money see if no-one paid for her stuff or attention getting stuff then she wouldn't be rich would she so there ya go

    ReplyDelete