Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Teen Mom 2 Jenelle Evans And David Eason Are Now Living Together!

4 comments
Teen Mom 2 Jenelle Evans' relationship with her new boyfriend, David Eason, is moving super fast! Reportedly the couple have been dating for only two months and now they're already living together!
Photo credit:Instagram
In a new report from RadarOnline, Evans revealed, she's been

living with Eason for about a month now, but not to worry though because Evans says she and Eason are "doing great," and it's much different from when she and her ex fiance, Nathan Griffith,were together.

Evans recently gushed over how helpful her new man is around the house, telling RadarOnline, "David helps out so much around the house… Before, everything was put on me. But now, even when he gets home from work after a long day, he’s still helping. He’s not sitting down relaxing. He’s still going.“

According to new reports, Evans seems to have her mom, Barbara Evans' approval of Eason explaining, "My mom loves him, and everyone loves him," she said. "I just wanted someone to settle down with me, and he's that type. Nathan wasn't."

What' your thoughts about Jenelle and David living together?

4 comments :

  1. I think he is wonderful for her

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel sad for her. She's so desperate for love and can't be alone long enough to give her relationships time to mature, to take the time to really get to know someone after they stop putting their best foot forward and start showing their true selves. We all know her mother is to blame. But she has two tiny men who would love her more than any grown man ever will, and she can't see it. I like Janelle, but she has a lot of life left to learn, and I hope for her boys that she does, before they turn into the kind of men she brings around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel sad for her. She's so desperate for love and can't be alone long enough to give her relationships time to mature, to take the time to really get to know someone after they stop putting their best foot forward and start showing their true selves. We all know her mother is to blame. But she has two tiny men who would love her more than any grown man ever will, and she can't see it. I like Janelle, but she has a lot of life left to learn, and I hope for her boys that she does, before they turn into the kind of men she brings around.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh i have met some people that are worse then her she has very deep issues with being alone my husband use to be the same it does not make her a bad person. I hope this guy w9rks out she deserves to be happy.

    ReplyDelete