According to ibtimes, After Chelsea posted a sneak peek at a green and tan baby bouncer on her Snapchat, fans took to Twitter to tell Chelsea she may have accidentally revealed her child’s gender.
A concerned fan shared the same baby image that Chelsea had bought captioning it, "Your recent snap gives away the gender."
Chelsea responded to the fan, “Puppies and orange give away gender?! Seems Chelsea wasn't worried though as she tells the fan, "We bought all gender neutral baby accessories that could be used for boys or girls.”
Tell us your thoughts! Do you think Chelsea is having a boy or a girl?

A boy
ReplyDeleteI think she will have a boy, who knows tho
ReplyDeleteBoy
ReplyDeleteBoy
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI think it might be a girl
ReplyDeleteI think its a boy bc if it was a girl they would of bought a girl color swing knowing chelsea
ReplyDeleteBoy!!
ReplyDeleteI think they don't know what she's having because I literally bought the same swing and I have a little girl!!
ReplyDeleteI think they don't know what she's having because I literally bought the same swing and I have a little girl!!
ReplyDeleteBoy
ReplyDeleteI think she having a Girl :)
ReplyDeleteIt honestly could be one or the other. Because I know two women who have the same swing and one has a boy and the other has a girl.
ReplyDelete