Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Teen Mom OG' Maci Bookout Says Son Bentley Will Not Be Filmed Anymore!

11 comments
Photo credit:MacidshanebookoutInstagram
Maci Bookout announces good and bad news, according to reports

the reality star has had a change of heart and has decided to stay on the Teen Mom OG' show, as for the bad well, we'll no longer be seeing her son Bentley.

According to reports from All The Teen Moms, Maci Bookout had a change of heart, and has decided not to quit the MTV reality show Teen Mom OG'. The site revealed that Maci took time away from cameras to sort through her anger about co-star Farrah Abraham's return and why she signed up for the show in the first place.

Maci revealed on the Teen Mom OG' After Show, "After I left the show I was able to move away from my emotions and my anger from MTV kind of throwing me a good look loop and decide that I wanted to be on the show. I think it is important for all four of us to be on the show. I was able to create a situation that I thought was good for Bentley and good for myself and the show."

And while we're super excited about Maci's decision to stay on the show, it does however come with sad news, because now we're learning she has decided to stop letting MTV film son Bentley. Maci explains her decision saying, “It had been a previous conversation when they first approached me about doing the show in the first place. They knew that my only concerns were if all four of us were gonna be on the show together that I would just take Bentley out of filming.“ How sad is that? Fans will certainly miss little Bentley.
Do you agree with Maci's decision to stop filming Bentley?

11 comments :

  1. No!! :( there my favorite!! Bently is so adorable and I love watching maci rasing her son!! She is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah cause most of the population would rather see Bentley on TV than Farrah. WTF MTV

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's right not to have Bentley on the show. I would rather see Bentley then Farrah. Macy please think of ur fans as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's smart of her to keep him out of the spit light. Kids on t.v today turn out like honey boo boo and she keeps him grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope she isn't doing it as a "if I take.Bentley out they will for sure kick farrah out" sadly this won't happen:(

    ReplyDelete
  6. The point of the show is to show people the real life struggles and good times of being a young mom. If shes not going to film Bentley then she shouldn't be on the show, not filming him takes away from the meaning and makes it all about HER. I'm not bashing Maci, I like her. But if she takes away Bentley she has no point in being on there either. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take farrah off!! We want Bentley back!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it is her decision, but I don't understand her reasoning. It's not like Bently would be at events WITH Farrah where she is doing porn. He isn't going to see the porn, or even the show if she doesn't let him. Anyone that watches the show knows that she doesn't support what Farrah does. And what right does she have to judge what Farrah does? Since the show has been on she has had three different men living with her and has been pregnant by two of them - Bently has seen all of that. She also is putting out a lipstick called "MILF"...so it's ok for her to reference herself and other women as a "mother I'd like to f@ck" but she is going to judge someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just take Farrah, her ugly daughter, all her nastiness, drama, bs, poor choices/decisions, shitty attitude towards everyone, "poor me" crap, fake body and simple fakeness in general and all her other shitty qualities off and keep on Maci and Bentley who have done and shown everyone watching since the beginning just how great you can make an otherwise not an ideal situation. Farrah hasnt done ANYTHING of the sorts. So if its one or the other... get rid of Farrah who has never ever in her life proven shes a good person no less a good mother!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they should bring Bentley back he's the whole part of the show they started out as four they should end as four it shouldn't matter what Farrah did so what if she did porn I'm sure she knows she did wrong and her part and is trying to make up for it all that matters is she's trying to be the best mother as possible for her daughter bring Bentley back

    ReplyDelete
  11. I understand Maci's point of view, she doesn't want her child or aping to be children around or on a show with a woman that has no self respect. She sold her dignity for what? Maybe a couple thousand? She wanted to be another Kim Kardashian, who cares if Maci wants to parent a certain way, THAT'S HER RIGHT! I would do the same, Farrah is a lying, hypocrite, who just is plain rude to everyone on her portion of the show. She lost her part when she made the decision to go shove dicks down her throat on tv. What if Bentley or any of the other kids end up seeing that? Have you seen the generation? It will happen best to keep them away from it.

    ReplyDelete