In the clip Catelynn is seen slamming Farrah during a toast. "To Farrah, that f**king h** b***h,” OK! Magazine reported Catelynn as saying, and at the end of the clip she slams Farrah again saying this, “Amen to that b***h!”
Photo credit:MTV
Reportedly Catelynn's jabs didn't go unnoticed by Farrah as she then uploaded the above video to her Instagram with this caption. "I wouldn't want this recorded either Maci! Thanks @okmagazine & Your welcome Loser's I work with for the money I allow you and your kids to get-this is why your#fake #trash #patheticparents Thank God I have better things to do then this with my time👌🏻#RideMyCoatTails I can’t believe Catelynn, Maci, Amber, Kailyn said this about me!Catelynn has since responded to Farrah saying this!


Farrah ride your coat tales really I wouldn't want to ride your coat tales BC I would never ever sell my goods for money .all you are is a sex object BC when I hear your name first thing I think of oh that girl that did porn not oh the girl from teen mom.sorry but maybe you should lay low for awhile and get your life straight first thing to do is learn respect
ReplyDeletei agree donna if anyone is fake its her...fake boobs lip injections it madr me sick i feel bad for sophia honestly..n derek would be shakinh his head in disapproval of this...shes a bad influence on her daughter if my step daughter looked to her as a role model me and her dad would flip out
ReplyDeleteFarrah u r fake u have absolutely no friends to hang and have fun with oh forgot bour u old arse neigh our feom last season who seemed as fake as u the truth hurts farrah u r a hoe bag what do u expect from your actions fake ummmmm whos had the plastic surgery to look like like a man horse think that would be u farrah
ReplyDeleteDoes she not know how to spell? The money she ""allows" them to make??? They did the show without Farrah...what a crazy person. I doubt anyone wants to be her lol #teamcatelynn
ReplyDeleteI seriously wouldn't give that trash a reply. She's a joke & a disgusting human being. The way she talks to her family is repulsive, always downgrading others to make herself feel better. The ONLY reason people watch you is bc of the drama you create certainly not from any talent you think you have. Laying on your back & sex toys is where you made your money & that takes 0 talent lmao! You're only famous in your own mind trick! Keep doing you catelyn & don't feed into what this NOBODY has to say!
ReplyDeletePLEASE JUST GET RID OF FARAH!! Someone who has done what she's done has NO place on the show!
ReplyDeletehahaha she has better things to do with her time... like what? take it up the butt?? farrah is a psycho and i pity her daughter. obviously the people that are going to allow her to adopt a child have never seen the show.. im surprised cps hasnt taken her daughter already.. ick..
ReplyDeletePlease don't let that skag farrah adopt a child!! One spoiled brat isn't good enough? The way you speak to your parents is disgusting! ! I would have smacked your lips straight you fake bitch
ReplyDeletePlease don't let that skag farrah adopt a child!! One spoiled brat isn't good enough? The way you speak to your parents is disgusting! ! I would have smacked your lips straight you fake bitch
ReplyDeleteSeriously all of you are parents, be a proper role model for your children. You are all great mom's, I get being a young mother is hard but come on your kids will see this. You are all apart of each others lives, figure it out.
ReplyDelete