Source:enstarz
With former reality star Farrah Abraham all set for her return on Teen Mom OG season 5 in March, some are suggesting her returnYep, folks since leaving the Teen Mom show last season, fans are questioning whether or not her return was a smart move. As enstarz reveals backlash from fans is at an all time high, as some suggest her ties with the adult industry doesn't fit in well with a Teen Mom show.
Since leaving the Teen Mom show back in 2012, Farrah has been one busy woman, as we all know she not only had a s*x tape released with porn star James Dean, she's went on to writing erotic novels, owning her very on line of erotic toys and not to mention is now a stripper down in Austin, TX!
While it's clear that Farrah doesn't have a huge amount of support from other former cast members of Teen Mom, seems Farrah's parents will forever be in her corner (as parents usually are) addressing those who want to criticized their daughter's career path. "Legally Farrah has NOT sold her body," Farrah's father Michael wrote, As Wetpaint reports on Monday “I am proud of my daughter and family.” Farrah's mom Debra Danielson also added. “Farrah is a business woman who works some days 12 to 14 hours. She isn’t out of control or doing crazy things, rather she is contributing to the new economy.” Humm...ok?
What's your thoughts on Farrah's return to Teen Mom OG?

Disgusting
ReplyDeleteUmm.. making porn is legally selling her body! Bringing her back on the show is sending mixed messages to the teens. It's NOT ok to become a teen mom and raise your kid as a stripper or porn star.
ReplyDeleteI used to like her on teen mom and I hated amber . But now since she is in the adult business which is stripping . I don't like her anymore and I like Amber now . I am going to record the show and flip through her part.
ReplyDeleteSo her dad making a big deal about all the other moms having kids out of wedlock is not okay but making a sex tape is! What a role model! Like there is NO other jobs out there to make money or is it about how quick she can make it in an hour! Her parents are enablers and allow her to treat them like crap! I guess I was raised a little differently and I have NEVER yelled at my parents or run all over them! I guess I have respect! I hope crying and selling yourself gets you far in life if you don't get your way!
ReplyDeleteI am was a stripper and I'm also a single mother people judge but don't know how much it really cost to raise children. And yes its quik easy money an there may be better jobs but for some mom's that's there first option. Farah obvy had the money from the show she probably didn't need the strip club but then again it's money to pay her bills and raise her daughter for now. All these people are what young teens call haters, disrespectful people. If your not paying her bills or supporting her child then don't judge she's doing what she can to be the best mother she knows how to be.
ReplyDeleteI am was a stripper and I'm also a single mother people judge but don't know how much it really cost to raise children. And yes its quik easy money an there may be better jobs but for some mom's that's there first option. Farah obvy had the money from the show she probably didn't need the strip club but then again it's money to pay her bills and raise her daughter for now. All these people are what young teens call haters, disrespectful people. If your not paying her bills or supporting her child then don't judge she's doing what she can to be the best mother she knows how to be.
ReplyDeleteYes there is single. Women everyday that dint strip and provide for kids. And stripping is different than making molds and cast of your body and selling them.
Delete