Photo credit:Facebook
Yikes! Just when we thought Teen Mom 2 Leah Messer was freeOn September 9 InTouch Weekly reported that someone at her twin daughters', Ali and Aleeah, school called the cops, claiming Messer hasn't been securing her girls in their car seats.
Although it was reported that officers followed up on the car seat complaint the next day, pulling Messer over and in fact the girls were properly buckled, more claims are surfacing that Messer is routinely tardy on picking them up, an insider tells the site, "Leah is routinely late picking the girls up from school."
And to add to Messer's devastating accusations, sources are now claiming she has been putting her daughter, Ali, who suffers with Muscular Dystrophy, at risk by not bringing Ali's wheelchair to school. An insider revealed that, “During a recent fire drill, Ali was unable to get out quickly and had to be assisted.”
What's your thoughts? Does this sound like something Leah is capable of?

I just don't respect her anymore. Oh the tangled webs we weave.
ReplyDeleteI realy think ppl need to chill... do I thimk she is a bad mom? NO do I think she is mother of the year? NO ... yes, leah needs to step it up and get things straightened out in her life so she can be the mom she was but she is far from a bad mom. I see every week on the news where moms are killing there kids and it saddens me to think and here that a mother is capable of these things. leah hunny, just stop, look back at your priorities and get help with whatever it is need, you got this... im not GOD so I will not judge you, that's not my job... stay away from negative ppl and focus on yourself and your kids.... best of luck!!!
ReplyDeleteVery well said Ronnie Sikes! :)
DeleteI think everyone needs to mind there own damn business no mother is perfect social media is always trying to make people look bad dont believe what you read and don't judge her for what you read or heard!! God bless you Leah your a great mom and I know its hard sometimes I have 4 kids of my own and I'm only 26 but keep your head up high and take care of those babies like you have been.
ReplyDeleteI agree 100 percent.u said perfectly
DeleteAbsolutely~
DeleteHonestly I think everyone needs to give her a break and lay off. She's a single mom with three young girls. All this crap with Corey and Miranda and now Jeremy, shes stressed and dealing with that. Wouldn't it drive a person crazy that fine before. Ive been in her shoes I know what its like and its not fun or easy ro deal with. Im bit saying that everything she is doing is right but give her credit instead of always being negative.
ReplyDeleteWhen are ya'll going to stop making excuses and feeling sorry for this drug addict. She needs to get help. Not for stress but for drug addiction. She doesn't need enablers. She needs sobriety, not people feeling sorry for her and making her feel she is not doing anything wrong. Feel sorry for her kids, not her.
ReplyDeleteAnd may I see your proof that she is a drug addict? Until you have proof and not just opinion, shut your big mouth!!!!
DeleteLeah has problems that she needs to work on. Do I think she is a bad parent no, but when it comes to her kids, she needs to get her shit together. Any mom who chooses to use and abuse drugs obviously isn't thinking about the well being of her kids. Everybody wants the Leah back who wasn't on drugs, but she has to want it for herself. I think it would be in the best interest of the children if they were with their dad until she is stable enough to take care of them. I'm rooting for Leah and believe that she can do it if she really wants to!
ReplyDeleteDo you know for a fact that she is using drugs? Speculation on the show, in the media does not make facts. Until you know for a fact with proof to back it up maybe you shouldn't be spreading negative, hurtful gossip!!! She has been through hell in both of her marriages, Jeremy was never there, when his physical body was there his mind and emotions weren't. He never helped her, he never wanted to listen to anything she tried to talk about...and I'm sure it was way worse than what was aired on the show....Maybe until you know the entire complete story and facts to back accusations you should shut your big mouth!!!!
DeleteLike I have sd befor she should not have all her kids the farthers should have the girls
ReplyDelete