Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Like It Or Not Teen Mom OG Farrah Abraham Is Here To Stay!

22 comments


According to RadarOnline, we have proof that Teen Mom OG Farrah Abraham will return to the show for another season.
Remember during the season finale of Teen Mom OG when Farrah pushed producer Larry Musnik, swearing she would never work for the show again?
Well, we have proof that Farrah wasn't being truthful! In the photo below, we clearly see Farrah and her on-again-off-again boyfriend, Simon Saran, being followed by the MTV camera for a day of filming as they visit a pricy Beverly Hills home in L.A.
What's your thoughts about Farrah returning for a new season of Teen Mom OG?

22 comments :

  1. Please don't bring her back ... I usually put on mute when I'm watching teen mom ... She's so annoying .. All there is yelling and screaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Farrah u should stick to what u do best being a hoe .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look she is a good mom but I don't thank you should bring her back.

      Delete
    2. Farrah is Far from Being a Good Mom...
      If she was She Be Setting a Better Example for Sophia / Being a Good Role Model SMH!!!
      Farrah is Teaching her Daughter Bad Habits,,, Remember Sophia See's all that Farrah Does!!! Farrah Is So Disrespectful toward her Parents / Other Teen Moms / Her Producers!
      Sophia does Not Have a Chance that is Sad.

      Delete
    3. your right Zoey.She's not telling that kid anything good and the lil girl you can tell is already showing a bad side and farrah has no-one to blame except herself but she'll try to blame someone other than herself.I'm curious why social services hasn't stepped in yet they did with amber why not farrah possibly the difference between physical and mental abuse but she should be careful moving to l.a if she is because if they see mental abuse they might just take her.Farrah knows if she breaks her contract with m.t.v she will get a law suit that could lose her everything so she's stuck till the contracts done, so sadly were stuck with her too :(
      !!!

      Delete
  3. It's funny how she was saying I wonder why Maci came back on the show, someone must need money!! Haha now look who must need money lol. What a joke

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's funny how she was saying I wonder why Maci came back on the show, someone must need money!! Haha now look who must need money lol. What a joke

    ReplyDelete
  5. I fast forward through every one of her scenes including her daughters !! Not to be mean but her kid is a weirdo like her !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol me too,I don't like her voice is so annoying.!!!

      Delete
  6. Eh keep bringing her back, she's destroying herself. I watch her and think "I guess my life and self image aren't bad after all." To simon, you can't make a how a housewife!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eh keep bringing her back, she's destroying herself. I watch her and think "I guess my life and self image aren't bad after all." To simon, you can't make a how a housewife!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg no I cannot stand her she just so annoying and she's not a good mom at all

    ReplyDelete
  9. She has a porn video on t.v she shouldn't be allowed back on teen mom og I don't like her

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really don't think she should come she is to rude and she treats her parents bad😈

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's disgusting watching her dad walking on egg shells so as not to annoy her is pitiful. She needs a good slap. MTV should be ashamed of themselves for promoting such a narrsasist Slag.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's disgusting watching her dad walking on egg shells so as not to annoy her is pitiful. She needs a good slap. MTV should be ashamed of themselves for promoting such a narrsasist Slag.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh joy another reason notbto watch. I just adore the other girls. She makes me not watch the show. I can't stand her so ive missed so much because i refuse to watch her. She makes my blood boil when us on and i get in a bad mood all i want to do is smake that b**ch. I use to defend her mother until she was telling that realtor farrah only needs news stuff no farrah needs to get the fuxk off tv and crawl back to that trashy hole she crawled out of

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cause both parents walk on egg shells around her and be ever so wonderful and helpful too her now in hopes of any money!! I don't get how Simon can even touch her it's totally turned me off men now I'm sure for a while and the lil one should be in care somewhere till all of them have finished parenting classes !!!

      Delete
  14. I just watched the show because of the other 3 girls ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Freaking take her off the show already!
    She's a rude, stuck up biotch who thinks her s*** don't stink. Make the crew get a freaking port a potty geezz. What a mess.
    Don't like her or the way she's raising Sofia to be just like her. Poor girl don't stand a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I was like seriously million dollar home and the crew has to toilet in a porter potty shows farrah has issues !!!!

      Delete
  16. Well once again i agree with everyone else comment... she is not a good mother... i feel bad for how sophia is going to turn out.. she does need to atick with being a hoe because for sure she is good at it... Oh and poor Simon, if I were him I would punch that bitch in the face if she grabbed my face one time like that... I try let hate that bitch.. and like other fans only are interested in the other three moms... I hope Farrah falls off the face of the earth.. she would not be missed....

    ReplyDelete