Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Farrah Abraham's Mom Debra Danielsen Plays Match Maker!

7 comments
Teen Mom OG Farrah Abraham's relationship with boyfriend

Simon Saran sadly came to an abrupt end back in June, but that's ok according to her mom Debra, seemingly Debra is more determined than ever to find her hard working daughter the prefect man.

In a recent interview with People magazine, Farrah Abraham dished about her mom Debra, aka match maker, telling the site what fans can expect to be seeing during the new season of Teen Mom OG.

“You are going to see my mother dearest try to have me go on dates," Farrah explained, “I can only say it is going to be amazing to watch.”
An while Farrah admits she hasn't found the "prefect man" just yet, it's going to be interesting for fans to see just how true she stays to herself, never settling for second best.

“I am very clear on what I need and what [daughter] Sophia needs,” Farrah explains, adding, “I can’t wait for other moms to see this because I think it’s really courageous of us to stay true to what we need and not ever settle.”

What's your thoughts? Is there really a "prefect man" for Farrah?

7 comments :

  1. No I do not believe she will ever find someone who will ever put up with her. she is SO nasty to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell no, she is to self - centered to find anyone because she is so focused on all her needs that no one else's needs matter. I feel sorry for any of her blind dates cuz you never know which one of the 50+ shades of Farrah will show up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She will not find anyone until she learns first how to spell perfect ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. she needs to be taken off Teen Mom for good.... She is so self- centered it is pathetic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell no! Why would any guy want to be with her! She treats her mom think sh*t all the time! She don't know how to treat anyone right!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She doesn't need anman, she needs much needed intervention and psychological help. Her daughter will be just like her unfortunately. Grow up farrah. Drama time is over and U R NOT PERFECT by any means. So get over yourself

    ReplyDelete