Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Teen Mom 2 Sneak Peek: Tyler Baltierra And His Father Butch Hit Up The Strip Club!

7 comments
In a new sneak peek of Teen Mom 2, reality star dad Tyler

Baltierra's dreams are coming true as he celebrates his last days as a single man at a strip club!

In the clip for the upcoming episode of the show, which airs January 11, we see Tyler Baltierra party like never before with his father Butch who was recently released from jail. Clearly Tyler's wishes of a** and t*tties became all too real, as we see him putting money down the G-string of a topless stripper while enjoying his lap dance.
Seems Tyler isn't the only one enjoying his night out, as his father, Butch, is seen making racy conversation with another stripper, Butch asks the stripper, “Let me tell you something, I just got out of prison. I haven’t been with a woman in four years. Maybe I can get a little oral?” Woww...
After enjoying a very raunchy night at the strip club, Tyler has clearly had enough, telling the strippers, “I’ve got a very respectable girl at home. I’ve gotten enough for the night.” Good move Tyler!!

So what does Catelynn have to say after viewing the footage of her man being grinded on by strippers at his bachelor party? Seems she totally TRUSTS him! In a tweet defending Tyler she tells fans, “Girls stop tripping on tyler about the strip club lol," explaining, “It's fine I had a stripper myself! It's called TRUST! Without trust nothing will last." Later Tyler chimed in retweeting Catelynn's words then adding, “It's not our responsibility to trust EVERYONE that's around us. It's our responsibility to trust JUST EACH OTHER!" ...AMEN!

7 comments :

  1. It's not a trust issue its the fact that Tyler had some harsh words earlier season of Teen Mom re: another teen moms choice of occupation. As far as I'm concerned participation in these sexual exploitation endeavors is no different and therefore makes both of you hypocrites. I completely understand why Brandon and Teresa do not want Carly to be seen on this show. I'm embarrassed for Carly when she is older and sees her birth parents in this episode. Both of you just displayed lack of respect for your selves and women. As far as Butch's comment it was inappropriate and very immature. Poor Carly I'm embarrassed for her. It wouldn't surprise me if she finds her birth family distasteful and declines to have any further interaction with her birth family when she is older. Carly's adoptive parents are a class act and she is one lucky little girl to have them as her parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is the air thin up there on that high horse Kelly?

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness Kelly, All they did was have a Normal Bachelor and Bachlorette party, this does not mean they are bad parents??? I actually think they are pretty good people and good parents to their new little girl!!!!!!!!!!!! Tyler and his wife did nothing wrong to where their daughter Carly would not want to be around them??? What his father did yes is nasty and that has nothing to do with carly or her adoptive parents or her real parents... This is what most people do when they get married!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Apparently you need to go get a lap dance Kelly. There is nothing wrong with people having fun. And I don't think it's hypocritical of them to go to a strip club when they were talking about other selling their body for money...big difference but quite honest whose job is it to judge anyone else you don't know their life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently you need to go get a lap dance Kelly. There is nothing wrong with people having fun. And I don't think it's hypocritical of them to go to a strip club when they were talking about other selling their body for money...big difference but quite honest whose job is it to judge anyone else you don't know their life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hypocrites totally agree kelly. They go on about respect blah blah blah then youes do that. Wake up youes are just as bad you just try to make ppl think your better which obviously your not

    ReplyDelete