Although Catelynn is NOT currently expecting a third baby, she and Tyler did open up about the possibilities of expanding during a live Facebook Q&A session with fans. Tyler tells fans he wants four children, Catelynn seemingly agreed with Tyler explaining she wants a BIG family too, but right now they're scared!
What's your thoughts about Catelynn and Tyler expanding their family in the near future?

YEAH!!! Can't wait that's exciting!!! Awesome they are Great Parents!!!
ReplyDeleteAwwww I think it would be awesome :) an y'all are wonderful parents!!
ReplyDeleteAwww I'd say go for it they're awesome with nova and they're my favorite on the show
DeleteAww they answered my question!! I missed it! Love them ty make beautiful children
ReplyDeleteI love them! Yay! Couldn't ask for better partners! Amazing people!
ReplyDeleteI love them! Yay! Couldn't ask for better partners! Amazing people!
ReplyDeleteGo for it ! There both great parents and I think they would be awesome
ReplyDeleteCaitlynn and Tyler are great parents and two very strong people what they did for Carly is called unconditional love and I'm very happy for them and Nova is beautiful and they are wonderful parents to her..... Enjoy Nova though before you two expand the family... You two are truly amazing
ReplyDeleteI know Tyler and catelynn will be good parents if and when they decide to have more kids
ReplyDeleteI wonder if Carly ever feels like Tyler and Cate love nova more because they kept nova and not her
ReplyDelete