Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Teen Mom 2 Chelsea Houska Shows Support For Co-Star Leah Messer!

8 comments


Teen Mom 2 Leah Messer is gaining support from fans and now co-stars in her fight to prove she's a good mom to her daughters.

As fans may recall on last week's episode of Teen Mom 2, Leah was portrayed as a monster mom for not feeding her twin daughters, Ali and Aleeah, breakfast before taking them to school. In one scene we saw Leah's daughter Aleeah crying telling her mom, "I'm cold and I don't have nothing to eat.

While Leah has received a number of harsh comments accusing her of being a neglectful parent, many fans and one certain co-star, Chelsea Houska, has stepped up to the plate in her defense.

On Monday Leah shared this personal text from Chelsea on Instagram, captioning it, "This gave me goosebumps the first time I read it! We ALL can work on being the best versions of ourselves and the growth after you make that decision is so amazing ! Thank you @chelseahouska !! I know I'm in such a great place in my life and it makes me so happy to know it shows!!"
What's your thoughts about Chelsea's text to Leah?

8 comments :

  1. Awesome! Plus her kids could eat at school and how ridiculous the drive is to school everyday with 3 kids. One with special needs and one toddler. Those kids are well taken care of

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Plus her kids could eat at school and how ridiculous the drive is to school everyday with 3 kids. One with special needs and one toddler. Those kids are well taken care of

    ReplyDelete
  3. here the thing they edit what you want to see. she told them at some point they have food at school. oh and by the way she has to get up and drive them to corey end of town which is miles away to get them to school ontime come on folks cut her a break she a single mom doing the best she can .. you are all different mom none of us are the same and she not asking for your approval just know she doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. First I would do.same kids can have breakfast at school, I did admire Corey and Leah Co parenting in seasons before but it seems to me that since he is with Miranda things changed, Miranda is very nice to the girls but she has no place between Corey and Leah comunicacion about the girls, and how selfish is that when Leah has to drive 45 minutes from her home to school with 3 sleepy kids, is not fair. Leah God is with you everything will be OK God bless you sweety

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I would do.same kids can have breakfast at school, I did admire Corey and Leah Co parenting in seasons before but it seems to me that since he is with Miranda things changed, Miranda is very nice to the girls but she has no place between Corey and Leah comunicacion about the girls, and how selfish is that when Leah has to drive 45 minutes from her home to school with 3 sleepy kids, is not fair. Leah God is with you everything will be OK God bless you sweety

    ReplyDelete
  6. I felt so sad for Leah when she got the judges decision. Taking her children away from her was another kick in the guts, but she didn't fall down, she kept going, so good on her. Mental health issues are hard enough to cope with, you don't need to boot her when she's already feeling bad. Encourage & support her. I think miranda & Corey had ulterior motives from the start. I think miranda wanted to pay Leah back for sleeping with Corey. She seems very bitter too. Corey wasn't so worried about his children when he & Leah first split up, where was he when she needed help after they split up?. His concern for his children seemed to get very strong once he got with miranda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I felt so sad for Leah when she got the judges decision. Taking her children away from her was another kick in the guts, but she didn't fall down, she kept going, so good on her. Mental health issues are hard enough to cope with, you don't need to boot her when she's already feeling bad. Encourage & support her. I think miranda & Corey had ulterior motives from the start. I think miranda wanted to pay Leah back for sleeping with Corey. She seems very bitter too. Corey wasn't so worried about his children when he & Leah first split up, where was he when she needed help after they split up?. His concern for his children seemed to get very strong once he got with miranda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. If she was a good mom,she could give the kids crackers or snack on the way to school to hold them over till they get to school since its a long ride there or move closer to school so these kids arent so tired going there they can sleep longer.?yeah poeple make mistakes but we learn from them...and as of corey he is very selfish for taking those kids away from leah they need there mother...

    ReplyDelete