
While Teen Mom OG Farrah Abraham spends time in Honolulu,
According to hollywoodgossip, Farrah shared this Instagram of her and Sophia wearing matching grass skirts and Leis while attending a special Luau. Farrah captioned the photo
Making memories! So proud of the mom I'm able to be for @SophialabrahamFrom #Iowa to Hawaii#BestHawaiiTripEver #cheifsluau Best company in Honolulu #epic #volcano#ocean
While we certainly think there was nothing wrong with little
Sophia playing dress up (because she looks so darn cute) many followers were quick to let Farrah know just how disgusting it was seeing little Sophia wearing a coconut bra!
Many of the harsh comments towards Farrah included
A coconut bra? For a 6-year -old. Great. Give all the pedophiles something to jerk off to. Pimping your daughter.
I agree. Her daughter is wearing a coconut bra for Petes sake. She's 6, right?... Jeez
Nice coconut bra Sophia maybe your Mom can get you some implants so you can fill it out.
What's your thoughts on Farrah letting Sophia wear a coco

What's so wrong! Even tho I cannt stand farrah but there's nothing wrong with what that beautiful lol girl is wearing .. it just like her wearing a two piece swim suit.. y'all just jealous cause she is on t.v and making money !! Lol get real!!
ReplyDeleteAgree
DeleteI completely agree with you
DeleteI completely agree with you
DeleteI agree, I don't like Farrah , however the coconut bra top isnt any different than her letting her wear a two piece swim suit. I see that all the time at the public pool. so I don't see anything wrong with it. the make up is different . letting her wear make up to school at 6 years old is insane. but then no one said she was sane either.
DeleteWhat's so wrong! Even tho I cannt stand farrah but there's nothing wrong with what that beautiful lol girl is wearing .. it just like her wearing a two piece swim suit.. y'all just jealous cause she is on t.v and making money !! Lol get real!!
ReplyDeleteShe is dressed cute.
ReplyDeleteI absolutely cannot stand Farrah, she makes me sick but there is nothing wrong with what Sophia is wearing. They wouldn't sell that stuff in that size if there was something wrong with it . Shit I'm 39 had the same damn thing when I was a little girl!
ReplyDeleteThere is absolutly nothing wrong with her wearing this while on vacation in Hawaii.People bashing this needs to get a freaking life. I still can't stand Whorrah.
ReplyDelete