In an MTV UK interview, Maci talked about who she plans to invite to her wedding, hinting that "some" of her co-stars will definitely be invited. "What would make my wedding day perfect is just to have all my family and friends, the closest people to me, there to celebrate with us," Bookout explains."I definitely plan on inviting some of the other OGs to the wedding. I don't think it would feel right without them there."
As fans may know, Maci has remained good friends with two of her co-stars Amber Portwood and Catelynn Lowell but not so with Farrah Abraham, which leads us to believe that the word "some" can only mean Farrah has been excluded.

If maci don't want her there then that's fine catelynn did want Farrah at her wedding either and if I was them I wouldn't want her there
ReplyDeleteIf maci don't want her there then that's fine catelynn did want Farrah at her wedding either and if I was them I wouldn't want her there
ReplyDeleteI agree with maci this is her day and inviting Farrah the snob would try make all about her like she does with everything else and prob make a scene or something try to ruin maci day and Farrah get a clue why she not inviting she thinks they are snobs and jelous of her and she just would never get because person she is and has become alli have to say to Farrah is enjoy fame why you can you will not have forever and will be forgotten and go down as a selfish spoled brat little girl
ReplyDeleteGood on you girl i wudnt want her there either she forever crying and always making out it all about her
ReplyDeleteWhen Farrah was emotionally and sexual abused as a child so of she cries and treat her mom that way cause she was never there to protect her
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry. I must have missed a scene of taylor proposing?
ReplyDelete