On Monday Kailyn took to her Instagram sharing this new hairdo captioning it
__________artise__________ hooked me uppppppppp
I saw this.. I'm hoping it's fake though
She wear ghetto hair but yelled at Jo for not dressing her son "like little white boys should". The hypocrisy is strong with this one.
There's nothing wrong with her hair. However, don't get something as ethnic as this, but then snap at Jo for not giving their son a "white-boy" haircut.
I'm not hating, it looks okay but the fact that she doesn't want her sons dressing "ghetto" or anything but she gets to have braids / dreads isn't fair. I hope Joe gives Isaac a nice lil fade just to spite her lol.
Tell us your thoughts. Do you like Kailyn's new hairdo?

It's her hair her son she can do what she wants
ReplyDeleteSo it's not ok for her to have dreads but it's ok for other races to have straight, long, and sometimes blonde weave? How is that fair. It's just racist.. what's ok for one race should be ok for another. Js
ReplyDeleteI like it! Who cares what she does with her own hair! When it comes to her son its Jo's and her son. Its a equal thing. So they should agree on the things for him. If I remember right he never asked her if it was ok to get his hair cut that way. He should of asked her before doing it. That's why she was mad at him. But anyway I like it!
ReplyDeleteyou said it -it should be a agreed thing just like jenelle's son him letting the girlfriend do the first hair cut was major wrong !! but kail and joe should agree and as far as anyone saying those are children under age that's different what she doe's to her own hair -she's an Adult !!!
DeleteI like it! Who cares what she does with her own hair! When it comes to her son its Jo's and her son. Its a equal thing. So they should agree on the things for him. If I remember right he never asked her if it was ok to get his hair cut that way. He should of asked her before doing it. That's why she was mad at him. But anyway I like it!
ReplyDeleteloved your beautiful long hair Kailyn . I am not a fan of dreadlocks. I think they look getto. You looked so classy before you got them. I hope its fake.
ReplyDeleteDid you know that that you can make cash by locking selected areas of your blog / website?
ReplyDeleteSimply open an account on AdWorkMedia and embed their content locking tool.