Catch up on the latest news and stories about the stars of MTV's Teen Mom!


Teen Mom OG Update: Catelynn Lowell Enters Rehab For Anxiety And Depression!

9 comments
Teen Mom OG Catelynn Lowell, who has suffered from

postpartum depression and anxiety since giving birth to her second daughter, Novalee, is now seeking the help she needs by going to rehab.


Catelynn confirmed the news just hours ago telling In Touch magazine, "Just let fans know that I’m just seeking help for my anxiety and depression at the moment."

Following Catelynn's breaking news, she posted this Instagram photo from her plane captioning it,'Arizona here I come... I can't wait to be back to my normal self... this is for me and my family.. Novalee and Tyler I love you both very much!!!'
As fans may recall, on March 15, Tyler sparked fan concern when he took to his Twitter cryptically tweeting to fans to please pray for his wife.
Later Catelynn followed up leaving fans even more confused as to what was going on when she tweeted
Photo credit:MTV
As fans may recall, Catelynn opened up about her depression on the Teen Mom OG reunion show back in February telling Dr. Drew, “It’s hard. I didn't want to do anything. I couldn't even emotionally or physically take care of my own self. I remember sitting in the bathtub and thinking, ‘I’m not waking up another day feeling like this."

9 comments :

  1. Oh Caitlyn my prayers are with you and Tyler I had the something, I had it so bad from having my twin boys, who now are gonna be 21next month it s very hard, I did it for my family and my children (I have 4,)so I do know what your going thru, you can do it I know you can, I did, it's gonna take time but you ll get thru it you have a wonderful husband that loves you too the moonand back, I love you and Tyler so prayers are with you and family!!! All the way from Las Vegas NV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Caitlyn my prayers are with you and Tyler I had the something, I had it so bad from having my twin boys, who now are gonna be 21next month it s very hard, I did it for my family and my children (I have 4,)so I do know what your going thru, you can do it I know you can, I did, it's gonna take time but you ll get thru it you have a wonderful husband that loves you too the moonand back, I love you and Tyler so prayers are with you and family!!! All the way from Las Vegas NV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catelynn you are amazing no matter what we all fall every once n a while!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so much respect for y'all! From yalls relationship and the adoption I thought y'all did everything perfect! Y'all our my inspiration and I can't thank you enough! I watch you guys on teen mom from the beginning! ❤️ I love you guys!!! Catelyn I hope you get better and you will get through this though time!! I believe in you❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caitlynn i feel you so much i had my daughter a month before you had your 2nd so my daughter is 15 months old i got a job an i quit it last week i felt out of place i have no energy what so ever i cry everyday still i had a miscarrage before i had my daughter now i dont feel wanted by my childs dad we never cuddle he never says i love u an we barley spend time with each other i want me back :,/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caitlynn i feel you so much i had my daughter a month before you had your 2nd so my daughter is 15 months old i got a job an i quit it last week i felt out of place i have no energy what so ever i cry everyday still i had a miscarrage before i had my daughter now i dont feel wanted by my childs dad we never cuddle he never says i love u an we barley spend time with each other i want me back :,/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Personally I think this was the only outcome for a mother who really didn't want to give her baby up. She is grieving for her first born and this wasn't the best decision for herself. Hopefully she will now have professional help to deal with her guilt and loss. It's too late to change it now but the adoption was a huge mistake. Let's hope she can heal and look forward to the day Carly will return as an adult to their family

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sure things have changed for her now having Nova and not being able to have Carly it probably hurts more then ever I wish they can have Carly back it's so sad they have both came along way since they were 16 she has two daughters that can't be sisters it's probably killing her but these two are both amazing people

    ReplyDelete